Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Here are some photos of us visiting the local pumpkin "patch." (I use the term patch very loosely since the closet thing we have to a patch is a bunch of pumpkins on pallets- as you can see from the photos.) We visiting the "patch" twice, once when Charles, Cameron and I picked out our pumpkins and again when I had organized a reading for the children in my mom's group. Cameron had a ball and especially liked riding in the wagon. (The wagon is on his Christmas list.)

Cameron in the wagon. He not only liked sitting in it but also pulling it around.
I found a good one Dad!

Love the overalls!




Peek-a-boo!


This photo starts a sequence of photos, below, that show him during the reading. He started for a second sitting on my lap and then decided to get closer......


"This sounds like a good book, maybe I'll sit and listen"


"I'm over it, onto something new!" (Those photos took place all within 1 minute :)


No comments: