Sunday, November 1, 2009

Charles' Birthday

Charles' 36th birthday was October 10th. I invited his sisters, Linda and Cherryl, along with their husbands and also my parents and sister over for dinner. I made his favorite Lasagna (a recipe from his mom) and chef salad. We had a nice dinner and he enjoyed spending his birthday with family.

Normally this shirt would not be on Cameron (since I'm a Gator) but I made an exception for Charles' birthday :) I thought Cameron looked really cute in the jersey!
My sister Becky and my mom and dad




Jeff, Linda, Cherryl and Marvin


This picture was taken a few days before Charles' birthday but thought I would post it. Cameron got this outfit and puppy dog toy for his birthday from my friend Kelli. He's sitting on a slide and playhouse that we bought for him from a friend. He REALLY enjoys it!

1 comment:

Mom said...

GREAT photos, Les! Cameron looks so cute in every one of them!
Love, Mom