Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ohio Trip part 3 (Columbus Zoo)

A couple of days before we headed home, Becky and I took Cameron to the Columbus Zoo, which was just a short drive from my aunt's house in Delaware. It was a GREAT zoo; I wish we lived closer to a nice zoo in Florida. It was a perfect day, the weather was really nice and there was hardly anyone at the zoo. Cameron loved it too!

Cameron and I with the elephants


Cameron with the goats at the petting area. As much as he loves dogs, I thought for sure he would like the goats but he really didn't pay much attention to them.

Getting ready for Cameron's first ride on the Carousel. I don't think he knew what to think, he didn't laugh or cry, just had a confused look on his face during the ride. But he was really excited before it started!


Becky and Cameron


Cameron with the kangaroos. I was so surprised that they were just loose in the area, you could almost touch them if they let you!

No comments: