Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween!

Charles, Cameron and I all had a nice, low-key Halloween. Cameron was dressed up as a horse, which I later found out is what my nephew, Emmett, also dressed as. Too funny! Emmett and Cameron's horse costume was different though, Emmett's costume had long sleeves and pants and Cameron's didn't, which is probably a good thing since it was about 90 degrees in Florida and Cameron would have been roasting in it! We didn't take Cameron trick or treating door to door but enjoyed a fun party at the home of a friend. I think Cameron enjoyed being in his costume because he loved the attention and even kept his hat on the whole time!

Trick or Treat! Cameron arriving at our friends' house.


Cameron playing with the other children. They were all older than him and I think they were getting annoyed with him hanging around but they were still nice to him.


He is just too cute!!

2 comments:

Aunt Pam said...

I agree! He sure is cute! He is so photogenic and he knows what to do in front of a camera!
Love to you all

pheather said...

I agree, too! He is just so totally adorable, Les! I can't get over it! I love the horse costume - it is just like a grown-up version of Emmett's! I wish I could give him a big hug and kiss. Love you!