Friday, June 10, 2011

Gilcreast Visit

At the end of April my sister Heather and her family came from Oregon to visit us. They stayed with us for a little over 2 weeks. Boy was it a full house but we had a great time with them! My sister now has 3 boys, Jackson (3 1/2), Emmett (2) and Reid (who was 2 months at the time.) I was worried about how the boys would play together but they got along great and had such a fun time together. It makes me so sad that they live so far away but I am thankful for the time they take to visit us.

Here's one of only 3 pictures that I took of Cameron and Olivia's first trip to SeaWorld. I was disappointed that I didn't take more pictures. We took Charles' 15 passenger van loaded with our family along with my sisters family and my mom. We weren't sure how all the kids would hold up at the park, especially in the heat but everyone did really good and the kids seemed to enjoy it. Cameron's favorite part was of course the splash area but he also really liked the stingrays. I didn't take any photos of Olivia but she did really good sitting and napping in the stroller.


Here's two photos of Cameron playing in the splash area of the park.





The boys watching a movie



Reid and Olivia. Reid is almost 4 months younger than Olivia but almost the same size!



Comparing the size of Olivia's and Reid's feet!



Jackson and Emmett always take a bath together and Cameron wanted to join them a few times :) Cameron really enjoyed spending time with them!!!


Olivia and I on Mother's Day



The boys in the pool at my parents house on Mother's Day.







1 comment:

pheather said...

Thank you so much, again, for having us! We always love being with you guys. I love, love that pic of you and Olivia. That's a framer for sure! Oh, and I also love, love those adorable p.j. pictures on the next post. I love your babies!! And you!