Sunday, June 19, 2011

Graham's Graduation

On June 1st, my sister, Becky, Olivia and I flew to Ohio to celebrate my cousin Graham's graduation from high school. We had a GREAT time with my family which included my 3 aunts (Becky, Pam & Missy) 3 uncles (Greg, Jim & Max), Mimi (my grandmother), cousins (Graham & Gretchen) and of course my sister Becky. It was so nice to be able to spend time together. We spent the visit chatting, laughing and celebrating Graham's accomplishments (he was valedictorian of his class and recieved numerous scholarships and awards.) I was so happy to be there to celebrate with him & am so extremely proud of all he has accomplished! He is going to Miami University (Ohio) in the fall.



My Uncle Max with Olivia during the graduation



Graham giving his valedictorian speech




Mimi with Olivia


Mimi, Olivia and I



The Bowling Family: Greg, Graham, Gretchen & Becky







All of us :)



Becky, Graham, Olivia & I


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved having you and Olivia! Thanks for celebrating with us!

The Bowlings