Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cameron's 1st Day of Preschool & Birthday

Cameron's first day of preschool was August 29th. This is his first year going to school and he goes Monday, Wednesday & every other Friday from 8:30 to 11:45. His school is St. Paul's Christian School. His first day went really well! I was nervous that he would be upset about going into the classroom but he ran right in & started playing (I didn't even get a goodbye hug!)
Cameron's 3rd birthday was on Friday, Sept. 2nd and I enjoyed being able to celebrate his birthday with his class. I brought cookie monster cupcakes to the class at snack time & the kids sang happy birthday.



First day :)



Playing with the trucks in class




Olivia playing while I set up the cupcakes





I like school too!






Adorable cupcakes made by a local bakery





Cameron & his classmates






Mommy & her birthday boy :)






Birthday dinner with family











Playing with his new garbage truck





1 comment:

pheather said...

Thanks for all of the new pics! I just love those beautiful babies so much. Oh, how I miss them!! Give them big kisses from Auntie H. I love YOU, too!
P.S. I think O looks so much like you!