Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cam's Garbage Truck Party

When I asked Cameron what theme he wanted for his birthday party garbage trucks wasn't what I was expecting but it really shouldn't have been a surprise seeing as how much he LOVES garbage trucks right now. I was hesitant to use that theme but when I looked online for party ideas I was so surprised with all the great party ideas I found! So we had the BEST garbage truck party for Cameron's 3rd birthday! Charles was able to find a garbage truck company that was willing to come to the party & the look on Cameron's face when it arrived was priceless! He was so happy!! The garbage man, Aaron, did a great job showing the kids all about the truck & then let each child sit in the truck & blow the horn, which they all loved! We had about 50 people at the party & I think everyone had a great time.


The arrival of the garbage truck

Playing the "trash pick-up"game using the robot claws that were party favors

(an idea I found online)




Running to put the trash in the garbage truck

All the kids with their trash bags

Looking inside the truck

Sitting in the truck

One of the only family photos we took, we were so busy at the party we forgot to take more photos together

The cake :)

Happy 3rd Birthday Cameron!!!!


No comments: