Sunday, August 14, 2011

July Photos

Olivia turned 8 months old in July! She just started crawling & makes her way around the house & following me. She has gotten so much better about eating solids & eats about 1 to 2 solid meals a day. She is still not sleeping through the night but we are working on it!!


Cameron is almost 3! I can't believe it! We had some big happenings with him this month: he no longer sleeps in his crib & started potty training at the end of the month!! Both were huge steps that I was really dreading but he did so great with both!!




Olivia in the tub







Here's Cameron with Corbyn, one of our new neighbors. A family of four just moved in across the street & they have two boys, Drayke who is 2 months younger than Cameron & Corbyn who is 4. They are the sweetest family & Cameron is absolutely in LOVE with the boys. They have so much fun playing, swimming & riding bikes together. The only bad part is Cameron asks for them ALL DAY LONG!! But I'm really glad such a nice family moved in & Cameron has neighborhood friends.



Here's a photo of Cameron "cleaning up." He loves to put Charles' socks on his hand & clean up around the house meaning he puts all the toys up somewhere (either on couches, tables or chairs.) So funny! I had to take this picture quick before he saw me. (Sorry for no pants on him, we were potty training :)



Here's the new situation with Olivia's hair bows........

Get It



Got It


GONE!! It makes me so sad that she won't keep them on her head but I knew it would come sometime. I'm just waiting for some more hair to come in so that I can use hair clips :)










Since Olivia started crawling she & Cameron are starting to play more. I really have to watch Cameron since he plays rough with her & loves to take toys from her. Here's one of their sweet moments.....


Playing in the tupperware. So fun to make a big mess!




Here's another sweet moment......Cameron & Olivia were playing in the ball pit together & Cameron grabbed Olivia & said cheese and told me he wanted me to take a picture.


Being silly



No comments: