Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter Weekend

We had a busy but fun Easter weekend. We started off on Saturday with an Easter party for the kids at my grandmothers retirement community. They had lots of fun activities for the kids, egg coloring & decorating, creating your own Easter bag, face painting (which my kids never like to do) and of course an egg hunt. It was nice that Heather's children were in town & able to attend also.


Showing off their colored eggs

After the Easter party the women of my family left to go to Becky's baby shower. Heather & I hosted a small shower for her with our family while she was in town. We held it at a cute little local restaurant, the Ivy House. We are all so excited for Becky & the sweet baby girl she is expecting. It was so nice to be able to celebrate her upcoming arrival as she has celebrated with Heather & I so many times :) 
We can't wait to meet you baby girl Ginty!
Of course all parties include the famous Betty cake!

I hadn't planned on bringing Olivia but when I told her she wasn't going she was so upset that I changed my mind & let her come. She really behaved well & loved helping Becky with the presents :)
After the shower we all went back to my parents house for an early Easter dinner since we had family from Jacksonville visiting for the day. 
This is a cute photo of my cousin Dawn's son Oliver who was trying to give Olivia a kiss. Adorable! 

Lining up to start the egg hunt!
Lots of eggs in the sandbox, lol
She found a caterpillar 
Goodies from the Easter bunny

At the Easter sunrise service :) Happy Easter!

No comments: