Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter Events

Here are some photos from some fun Easter events:

A farm out in Williston hosted a big Easter egg hunt for the community. The farm owns one of the last steam locomotive engines & they gave train rides around the farm during the event. Cameron & Olivia didn't want to do the egg hunt (there were too many people) but enjoyed the train ride, animals & bounce houses.
Cute little baby chicks :)


Olivia's class Easter party

Hunting for eggs with her class


Both my sisters & their families came for a long visit the week before Easter. The kids all enjoyed playing together, especially box sledding and playing at Grandy & Popeyes.


MOPS Easter party & egg hunt. Always a fun time.
Me & the kids & my nephew Reid
I watched my sisters two youngest boys, Davis & Reid, so that she & Phil could take the two oldest to Disney. Olivia and Reid had a great time playing together & I really enjoyed watching Davis. Both boys did really well!



No comments: