Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ski Trip to Salt Lake City

Charles and I enjoyed our first "kidless" trip in over 5 years! My mom was kind enough to watch the kids for us & they did great while we were gone.
We flew to Salt Lake City, Utah and stayed with Charles' friend Spencer, something we hadn't done since before kids. We had a wonderful 4 days together! We did 3 days of skiing, spent some time with Spencer & his friends, I did a little shopping and did a little celebrity spotting in downtown Park City, during the Sundance Film Festival (we didn't have any luck though.)

The beautiful scenery outside of the Sundance Ski Resort, which is where the highest peak in Utah is
Views at Sundance, so beautiful!

Me on the slopes, I did pretty good after not skiing for 5 years! Of course I stayed the green slopes while Charles was tearing up the blues :)

Downtown Park City during the Film Festival. It was so cold!!
Had to post a picture of the views from Spencer's house. 




No comments: