Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Activities, Part 2

Olivia's ballet class did a little routine to the song Away in a Manager before Christmas break and family members were invited to watch. I am usually the only one to see her ballet class so it was nice that Charles, my mom and Mimi were all able to come see her little performance which was so cute! Her teacher was in front leading them with the movements & they just followed along.







Here is Cameron at his schools Christmas program. They sang songs and rang bells for a few songs, which was really neat. They had to watch their music teacher closely to find out when it was their turn to ring their bell. They did a great job because the bells sounded so beautiful!
Watching for his turn on the bells

Candles for Silent Night, always a favorite!


Treats I made for Olivia's class party. I was pretty proud of how they turned out!
Reindeer food I made for each student  :)

Such a cutie!
Eating the snacks at the Christmas party in class 

Decorate the tree game
Snow! I had extra fake snow from a Happy Birthday Jesus party I had last year so I decided to bring it in for the kids to play. Olivia's 3 year old class wasn't really that interested in it (which surprised me) so when they were done playing with it I took it to Cameron's class & they had a blast with it.
Cameron's class party 

Cameron's class playing with the snow




No comments: