Sunday, September 30, 2012

Becky and Ryan's wedding

On September 14th we flew to Youngstown, Ohio for the wedding of my sister, Becky. We arrived in enough time for the kids to swim in the hotel pool and for us to enjoy family time before the wedding rehearsal & dinner. Most of my extended family was able to attend which made the occasion extra special. Cameron and my nephew Emmett were both ring bearers and after much debate (and a last minute decision) Olivia was the flower girl. I debated on having Olivia in the wedding since I was worried she would be disruptive but she actually did great! And of course they all looked adorable :) Charles was on daddy duty most of the weekend since I was busy with bridesmaid duties but we were able to find a babysitter thru Ryan's family for the wedding reception. Overall it was a beautiful wedding & I couldn't imagine a more perfect weekend to celebrate Becky and Ryan. It was tough to come back home knowing Becky would be moving to Iowa with Ryan.

Dressed up for the rehearsal

My sisters and I at the rehearsal. Love them dearly!!

After the ceremony. Olivia looks happy doesn't she? LOL!

Bridal party table at the reception. (I was getting ready to say the prayer before dinner.)
Aren't the decorations beautiful? Becky did all the flowers and decorations for the wedding.....she is so talented!

Father/daughter dance

First dance 

Charles & I

My grandmother and I. She is 92 & made the trip from Florida! So wonderful to have her there but missed my grandfather who has not able to make the trip

The happy couple

I just love the next two photos the photographer took of the bridal party.



No comments: