Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ambrose Family Photos

Back in November, my sister Heather, brother-in-law Phil and my two nephews Jackson and Emmett came from Oregon to visit us. They stayed with my parents for a week and with us for a little over a week. We had such a wonderful time with them. It was so nice to have them here and for them to meet Olivia. They were able to help me so much with Olivia and Cameron which was greatly appreciated since I was still recovering from my c-section. They were even nice enough to take Cameron to the park and to a petting zoo with their boys. Of course it wasn't until after they left that I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of them while they were here. But if you are interested in photos, my sister does a great job with her blog and has photos posted there. Her blog is http://www.pheathersphamily.blogspot.com/2010/12/florida-trip.html
We were able to get a few photos of the entire Ambrose family which I've posted below.......

The cousins :)-- Emmett, Cameron, Olivia & Jackson

My Family :)



No comments: