Monday, September 6, 2010

A Few Fun Pics

Here are a few pictures from various activities that we have been doing over the past month.......
Cameron and I along with my sister, Becky, and my mom went to the Butterfly Rainforest which is in Gainesville (about a half hour from Ocala.) Cameron loves chasing butterflies so he had a great time!
Pointing to a bunch of butterflies eating fruit




The butterflies are hard to notice in the pictures but if you look closely in this photo you can see the black butterfly with white strips.

The day before our last exchange student, Guillermo, went home we all went bowling. This was Cameron's first time and he seemed to enjoy it. With the help of the bowling "ramp" Cameron had a better score than a few of us!!





This little car is Cameron's favorite right now. I just had to post this picture because of what a great deal I got on it. I'd been wanting to buy it in the store but was putting it off since it costs about $60. The other day I was at a yard sale in my neighborhood and found it for $7!!! I was so happy that I didn't buy it new!

No comments: