Monday, September 6, 2010

Cameron's Birthday, Part 2

On Saturday, Sept. 4, we had a pool party to celebrate Cameron and Adeline's (the daughter of good friends of ours) 2nd birthdays. We had it at our community clubhouse which worked out really well. We had about 40 people and we all had a really nice time!


My grandparents came down from Lake City; so happy to have them there!

Charles and Cameron swimming


Adeline and her dad, Chris



My dad and Cameron




My friend's children enjoying the pool





All of my family that came to the party


You can tell Cameron is tired in this picture!


Melisha, Adeline and Chris







Cameron sporting a visor that my sister made with all the children's names. They were a big hit at the party!






Loved the cake!!


Getting ready to blow out the candles (with help from Dad :)









Enjoying the cupcake




1 comment:

Aunt Pam said...

We had a wonderful day with all of you! You have a precious little boy!
Much love,