Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weston's 1st Birthday

If you have been keeping up with our blog, then I'm sure you've heard me mention about my friend Kelli and her son Weston. Cameron and I have had so much fun with Kelli and Weston with almost daily playdates. Weston turned 1 back on March 9 and Kelli had a farm themed birthday party for him at a local park. The weather was great and everyone had a really nice time.
On a sad note, Kelli will be moving to Nashville, TN at the end of this month. I'm really going to miss her but I am looking forward to taking a few trips there to visit her.

Kelli, Weston and Charlie (Kelli's husband)


Cameron on the swings

Weston and Cameron on the swings


Charles, Cameron and I (Cameron looks sad but he is actually just biting his bottom lip, which he does constantly.)

No comments: