Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Utah Ski Trip

Here are some photos from the ski trip that we took back in February to Park City, Utah. Charles has a good friend, Spencer, who lives there and is nice enough to let us stay with him (and give up his bedroom to us.) My sister, Becky, went with us to ski and help me with Cameron. I can't wait until Cameron is old enough to ski; he'll be so cute! We had a great time as always. Thanks Spencer!!!
Our future snowboarder :)
Just coming off the slopes

Left to Right: Spencer, Abbey (Spencer's friend), Cameron, Charles, myself and Becky

He looked just like a little marshmellow :)
Becky, Charles and I getting ready to do some snow tubing
This photo was taken in front of Spencer's new home outside of Park City. The view there was beautiful!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.