Monday, June 1, 2015

Welcome Charlie


Last year Charles & I made the decision to become foster parents because we both strongly believe how important is it that children have a loving family. It was something that I've always felt God calling me to do & I am very thankful to have a husband who feels as passionate about it as I do. After 4 months of training & classes we were finally licensed foster parents in May and got the call about Charlie 4 days after we were approved. Charlie is 9 and comes from a family with 5 children (all the siblings are in different homes.) He really enjoys playing with Cameron & Olivia and so far seems to be doing really well with us.

His award at his school assembly 

Hanging out in Charlie's room (I redecorated our guest room to be more kid friendly.)
We taught him how to ride a bike. He's getting really good at riding!

Sometimes they love each other, lol!

No comments: