Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas, spending time with Charles' sisters a few days before Christmas with at trip to St. Augustine, and then Christmas day with my parents and sister Heather & her family. (We were only missing my sister Becky & her husband Ryan who couldn't make the trip from Iowa.) Also, a few days before Christmas I hosted a "Happy Birthday Jesus" party for my friends and their children complete with snow to play with, pizza & of course birthday cake. The kids had a lot of fun.
*Sorry the photos are out of order*

Opening presents with Cam, Olivia and my nephews at my parents house Christmas morning

Cameron with his new tool set from my parents

Thanking Popeye for his present

The kids enjoying the "snow" at the birthday party



Singing happy birthday to Jesus

Christmas morning at our house....new trains from Santa

Santa's cookie plate- I asked Cameron what he wanted to say to Santa & he said "thank you for God." So sweet! (& Santa wrote a little note back :)

Santa set up train tracks for their new trains

Cameron and Olivia's big present from Charles & I, a bounce house! It was a big hit!


Opening more presents


American Girl baby doll




Garbage truck books & puzzle

Stockings


Enjoying the lollipops Santa left in their stockings

My parents tree & all the presents

Waiting for their turn to open presents at my parents house

Cutie pie Reid



Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the Simpsons!

No comments: