Thursday, November 15, 2012

Olivia's Minnie Mouse Party

We had a Minnie Mouse themed party for Olivia's 2nd birthday which we celebrated with about 40 of our friends and family. I rented a bounce house, which was a huge hit and I just got lucky to find one that had Minnie on it. My sister Becky flew in from out of town to help with the party (always my party decorator :) and to help celebrate. My sister Heather & her family also came to town....its always so nice to have us all together. Olivia wore the Minnie dress she wore for Halloween & looked so adorable jumping in the bounce house with her little skirt. I think she had a great time & the party was a hit!

Bounce house, perfect for our theme
Oh, what fun!
Who's having more fun???

Lauren, Evan & Adrienne enjoying some food

Reid & Olivia in the sand box
The Im family
Wearing the Minnie/Mickey ears my sister made as party favors
The cake
Happy Birthday Olivia!!

Enjoying some of her presents

No comments: