Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July videos

So for not normally posting any videos, I am going to shock everyone by posting 6 in one blog! LOL :) Cameron & Olivia are just at such a fun age right now that its hard not to want to capture everything they do on video. Especially when Olivia is so fearless & even I can't believe half the things she does! Here are some photos & videos of the kids playing & Olivia talking.

Cam & Olivia love to race around the house on their motorcycle & little tykes car. They pretend they are at the racetrack (I wonder where Cam got that from!) Oh, and Cameron always makes sure that they both wear their racing hats :)



These next two videos are of Olivia & Cameron reading Olivia's favorite book, Baby Faces. It is a short book with each page showing a baby making various faces (yucky, yum-yum, stinky, uh-oh, boo hoo & yippee) I don't know why Olivia likes this book so much but its always her first choice when its reading time. I LOVE the faces she makes...watch her closely in the video :)


Cameron saw me videotaping Olivia & wanted his turn with the book

Olivia saying the words she knows

 Olivia & Cameron both love to swim! I am so impressed with how far Cameron has come this year swimming on his own and of course how fearless Olivia is in the water. It won't be long until she catches up with Cam in the pool!





Can you believe this????


1 comment:

pheather said...

Love the videos!! So cute!! The boys loved watching them, too! I can only hope that they catch up to Cam with the swimming, too, once we're near warm water! He is awesome! And I love Olivia's little voice. :)