Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas this year, spending Christmas Eve with Charles' 2 sisters & their families and then Christmas Day with my family. We did have a small catastrophe with our Christmas tree, it fell over & broke a lot of my nice lenox ornaments (given to me by my grandparents) & babys first Christmas ornaments. My mom & my Aunt Missy were so nice to give me some more ornaments for Christmas and I was able to replace Olivia's baby ornament but am still looking for one from 2008 for Cameron.

Our tree on Christmas Eve. Notice our angel is still crooked
 After Santa's arrival
 Leaving a plate of cookies (and chocolate kisses) for Santa. (I think this is the best smile Cameron has ever given in a photo!)
 Leaving reindeer food in the grass
On his new bike.....he is still a little too short for it but I'm sure he will be on it soon!
 Opening stockings



 This photo is a little blurry but I thought Olivia looked so cute, excited about her new doll
 Checking out Olivia's singing puppy
 Legos!!! Cameron LOVES them!


No comments: