Sunday, November 27, 2011

Olivia is One!!! Pumpkin Party

On November 2nd we celebrated Olivia's 1st birthday with the cutest pumpkin party at a corn maze just north of Ocala. We had the BEST time.....the weather was perfect & everyone had a great time enjoying the activities. Their were hayrides, big tubs of corn & oats (which the kids loved to playing in), a small petting zoo, a corn maze to walk thru and other games. I made pumpkin shaped rice krispie treats as party favors which turned out so good! We put up our 10 by 10 tents & my sister hung up lights & made the CUTEST birthday banner to hang across the tents. Olivia really loved crawling around & watching the other kids play. I'm so happy to had made such wonderful memories of celebrating Olivia's first birthday!



The birthday girl!



Charles had flowers delivered for Olivia & I on the morning of her birthday. So sweet!!
Here's Olivia's flowers...so cute that its in a pumpkin jar (keeping with the theme of her party :)




Flowers for me


Sorry these next photos are out of order, they were on a different cd.

Such a cute picture of Cameron in the corn tub


Olivia loving her cake



Our friend took this adorable picture of Olivia


In the pumpkin patch


Family photo :)




The pumpkin cake & Olivia's smash cake



First touch of the cake....what is this????


Taking a family photo while Olivia is eating her cake.... I love how she is staring at the fork, waiting for more :)


Yum!!


My 93rd Papap giving Olivia a kiss


My Mimi & Olivia


Cameron doing a big jump into the tub




No comments: