Monday, May 24, 2010

2nd Annual Nashville Trip

On Mothers Day Cameron and I flew to Nashville, TN to visit one of my very good friends, Kelli who lives there with her husband, Charlie and son Weston who is about 6 months older than Cameron. This was our second trip as we went to visit her last June also. I was hoping that since the boys were a year older they would get along better and they definitely did. We really had a nice time, just relaxing and visiting since last year we did all the sight-seeing.

Cam and Weston
Giving hugs :)

Peek-a-boo


Playing house


Cam loved this little car! So cute!



I put these gloves on him and he loved them! He wore them for about 20 minutes and wanted to touch everything while wearing them. Think I definitely need to purchase a pair for him to wear while helping Charles in the yard.




Cameron riding Weston's tractor. It's just like the one he has minus the pull-behind trailer.



One of the days in TN we went strawberry picking. Cameron had a great time and was such a big helper by carrying the basket and picking strawberries.







Another day we took a trip to the Nashville Zoo. We went last year but the boys had so much fun that we decided to go again this year. I was glad we did as Cameron loves animals and had a blast.
Cam and I by the elephants




Cam's favorite part was the petting zoo, of course. They had a whole bunch of goats out for the kids to pet and Cam had to pet EVERY. ONE. TWICE :) He's such an animal lover.
Cam and Weston. I couldn't get a good picture of them both as Cam was too busy running back and forth petting them all.






Giving the goat a hug....... his hugs just melt my heart


1 comment:

Becky said...

His hugs are so sweet! That white goat looked like an alien and needed some love from cam!