Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas

Here are photos from Christmas day at my parents house........
Cameron's big gift from Charles and I. He loves his wagon!!
Popeye showing a gift to Cameron

Not really sure about this one..... :)


The boxes are the most fun!








Opening a gift from great-Grammy and Grandpa



Good thing I took photos right away as he was done opening presents after his second one! I was a little disappointed that he wasn't more interested but I'm sure he will be next year!





He was more interested to play with Grandy pots and pans! His new favorite thing to do. He'll put a few things in the pot, grab a spoon or spatula and stir them up. It's so cute!


1 comment:

Mom said...

Great photos! We sure have fun watching Cameron do his little boy things. Love, love...