Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's a Birthday Weekend!

Last Friday, the day of my birthday, Charles, Cameron and I headed down to south Florida to visit the Harters (Rob, Becky, Katie and Brooke.) Rob is Charles' friend from college and his daughter, Brooke, was having her 1st birthday party on that Saturday. We had a great time visiting with them and Cameron loved the birthday party. (It gave me great ideas for Cameron's party, which will be here in almost a month!! I can't believe it!) Okay, let me calm down from my party planning panic..... Anyways, Rob's wife, Becky, and I were even able to sneak out after the party and enjoy some girl time shopping! We headed back home on Sunday but stopped, for a few hours, just up the road to visit with some of Charles' family who were having a party to celebrate some birthdays. It was a busy weekend of birthday celebrations and we had a great time!
Katie (almost 4) Brooke (1) and Cameron
Cameron loved the ball pit!




Becky had hired a music lady to come do a sing-along and activities with the children. She did a great job; Cameron and all the children enjoyed it.




The birthday girl enjoying her cake!

Cameron had to test out some of Brooke's new toys :)


This was Cameron's first beach experience. He didn't like sitting in the water (the waves scared him) but when Charles took him farther out, he loved it!
Whoa! I don't know who looks more surprised, Charles or Cameron!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures Leslie! What a happy baby, always smiling! Thanks for sharing!
Love, Aunt Pam

pheather said...

He is so smiley and cute! I'm glad that outfit Becky bought him fits so well - it looks great! :)
Love, Heather