Monday, May 18, 2009

He's on the Move!

Boy how things can change overnight! Cameron has been doing the "army crawl" for over a month and then just last Monday he went to normal crawling AND has been pulling himself up on just about everything! He started doing this all on the same day! I have to watch him like a hawk now :) Although, I have to say that he's really good about following me around when I leave the room so I can always keep an eye on him.

Oh, and he also figured out how to climb the stairs! Don't worry, he only climbs them when we are next to him, the other time we have a gate up so he can't get to them.

1 comment:

pheather said...

OH, he is just too precious!! Congratulations on the big accomplishments! He's always so happy. I love how Lucy was trying to save him when he was climbing up the stairs - what a good little guardian! Emmett has that same shirt (from Aunt Becky), although he's almost too big for it - little porker! :) I can't wait to see Cam again! Love him and you!