Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Christmas to remember

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect Christmas. It was so nice to be able to spend it with family, especially with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew who came down from Oregon. We started the day opening a few presents at our house, then traveled to Charles' sister Linda's home for a nice breakfast. (Cameron slept all during our visit at Linda's.) After that we went to my parents house and spent the rest of the day there.
Also, on Saturday, all of my Dad's family was in town visiting. We had a great time and it was really nice for them to get the chance to finally meet Cameron. We are so very blessed to have such wonderful families.

All of Cameron's loot. Charles and I didn't do too bad either, we got the Wii system, Guitar hero, Wii Fit and then decided to buy a new TV the day after Christmas.

My grandmother.

My mother.

I thought this was a cute photo of Cameron.

My sister Heather and nephew Jackson. (He liked pulling the socks off of Cameron.)

Heather is pregnant with her second son and is due in April.





Cameron opening presents at our house. (Above and below photo.)




2 comments:

Meagan Chaney Gumpert said...

Hi Leslie and Charles! Glad to hear yall had a great first Christmas with Cameron. Leslie, what's your email address now? We have an evite we'd like to send yall.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Hi Leslie,
I work with your mom with Camp Invention and just wanted to let you know she passed along your blog address to me. Cameron is adorable! She has told me several times that she loves having him there! And the pictures are beautiful- hard to get a bad one when they are that cute! :-)
Just wanted to say hi via the blog world!
Hillary Dunham
www.dunhamdiaries.blogspot.com