Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa on the square

Don't ask me what I was thinking when I decided to wait TWO hours on the Ocala square to get Cameron's photos with Santa. My friend Kelli, her husband Charlie and son Weston and I waited together. I guess I figured that as long as Cameron was happy I would keep waiting. Charles and I are so lucky that Cameron is such a great, happy baby that we can take him places like these. Cameron was content the whole time waiting in line. These photos show how Cameron spent his time in line; sitting in his stroller looking around, playing with his favorite toy, his book, and taking photos with other characters that were there. The city really put together a nice event with Santa which included free cookies and drinks, entertainment and prizes for the children and even a hay ride around the square.

(I'm surprised the Grinch didn't scare more children, look how scary his mask is! We noticed later that there was another Grinch with a nicer mask.)

I love to chew on my toys now and my book is my favorite chew toy!!



1 comment:

pheather said...

What a cutie pie! I can't wait to kiss him!